Ft. Myers, Florida
The gateway to Southwest Florida, Ft. Myers is famous for its beaches. Our conference location offers easy access to Sanibel and Captiva islands. Book extra time for touring Florida and the Everglades on your own!
Conference Hotel: Sanibel Harbour Marriott, across from Sanibel Island
Our conference hotel is located on the Punta Rassa, an 85-acre peninsula on San Carlos Bay in Ft. Myers, Florida, just over the bridge from Sanibel and Captiva Islands. Sanibel Island has beautiful beaches with some of the world’s best shells, unbelievable wildlife, and great restaurants.
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Rates & Policies
- All conference sessions will take place at the Sanibel Harbour Marriott. Tours will leave from here.
- To reserve by phone, call (800) 767-7777. Ask to be placed in the room block for the NAISMA 2022 Annual Conference if you call for a reservation.
- Reservations can also be booked through the Marriott website using this link which will automatically load the group dates and booking code. The nightly Resort Fees have been discounted to $25.00 per night, however, attendees must book reservations within the group block to receive this special concession.
- Taxes and resort fee extra.
- Reservations must be booked no later than October 6, 2022 to receive the group discount rate.Come early and stay late! Our group discount rate is available starting Thursday, November 3 through Sunday, November 13.
- Cancellation policy: reservations can be cancelled up to 7 days prior to check in without penalty.
- COVID safety: the hotel and NAISMA will follow local Covid-19 guidelines. We will keep conference attendees informed of the latest Covid-19 guidelines and will limit capacity to keep attendees safe.
- Google map.
Relax and recharge while staying in Fort Myers with the attentive guest service, casual island style and gracious hospitality of our waterfront resort. Hotel rooms and spacious suites, featuring luxurious bedding, large work desks and high-tech amenities including 42-inch flat-panel TVs. Step out onto your private balcony and take in breathtaking gulf views, all from your hotel suite in Fort Myers.
As an alternative, if the Marriott fills up, we have a block of rooms reserved at:
Residence Inn in Fort Myers Sanibel for $159 USD per night.
20371 Summerlin Rd Fort Myers, Florida 33908
* please note the Residence Inn hotel is about a 7-minute drive from the Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa. All conference sessions take place at, and all field trips depart from, the Sanibel Harbour Mariott.